Buy, Sell or Recycle Electronics the 3rd Sunday of Every Month!
People from all over converge on the Scottsdale Pavilions Shopping Center to find great deals on new and used computers, and other electronics at Arizona’s largest electronics swap meet! Hosted by our local Boy Scouts of America Troop 446. All proceeds go to supporting these young men develop into tomorrow’s leaders.
ELECTRONICFEST by BSA Troop 446
Recycle, Donate, Buy, Sell, Save
- Date: Always the 3rd Sunday of the month!
- Time: 5:30am-10:30am (Auction starts at 9:00am)
- Location: The Pavilions at Talking Stick (9160 E Indian Bend Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85250) North side parking lot of Indian Bend Road by Home Depot.
The Boy Scouts of Troop 446 invite you to our Electronicfest every 3rd Sunday of the month. Set-up and merchandise sales begin at 5:30 a.m. Electronics auction for sale starts at 9:00am
- Recycle and Donate Electronics: Don’t throw away computers and old electronics – we all know it’s bad for the environment! Here’s an easy way to get rid of them from 5:30am-10:30am. Donate your new, used, working and/or non-working electronics to the Boy Scouts. You will receive a donation receipt. Corporations can donate old equipment as well to help local youth.
- Sell Electronics: Anyone can rent vendor spaces the morning of the event starting at 5:30am. Sell your stuff and make money. Vendor spaces (the size of individual parking spaces) are available for $10 each. The Boy Scouts also rent tables for an additional $5 each.
- Shop and Save: Visit vendors and get fantastic deals on electronics which may include computers, laptops, stereos, speakers, televisions, printers, light fixtures, HAM radio equipment, connection cables and wires, cameras, housewares, LED lighting, cellphones, toys, video games, video gaming systems and more! Buy at any time with big ticket items going into the auction at 9:00am.
The Boy Scouts of Troop 446 look forward to seeing you at the ELECTRONICFEST!